Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: What The SHIT?! I JUST SAW STATIC-X ON MONSTER GARAGE!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    So Im just atching the new episode here (dont know if it's older or brand new in the US) It's the remote control car, and I was waiting for somebody to lay into that schemp school teacher little bitch [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Then what do I see? Wayne fuckin' Static! I was like, what the hell? did I change the channel? then I see their in the garage! That was fucking awesome! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    wayne is the man!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member *lady vader*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ya its not a new episode but its cool that they went to play to pump them up!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •